An Auto Insurance Update
Everyone likes to get the best possible combination of price and coverage on their auto insurance. For the most part, your auto insurance is based on your driving record and the type of vehicle insured. There are a few things you can control when it comes to purchasing auto insurance. Many insurers offer a variety of discounts that can affect your auto insurance premium savings. Discounts may vary from insurer to insurer.
- Good student discount. For teen drivers, this can save hundreds of dollars. Typically, if your student maintains an A or B average, the discount will apply.
- Multi-policy discounts. Most insurance providers offer discounts to customers who carry more than one line of insurance with them.
- Drivers education courses. Many insurers offer discount if drivers have taken driver’s education courses.
- Military discount. Many insurers offer discounts for military service.
- Equipment discounts. If your vehicle has special safety equipment, you may be eligible for discounts.
Call our office for more information on how these discounts may apply to your situation. Pennsylvania Auto insurance protects you against financial loss if you have an accident. It is a contract between you and the insurance company. You agree to pay the premium and the insurance company agrees to pay your losses as defined in your policy.
Auto insurance provides property, liability and medical coverage:
- Property coverage pays for damage to or theft of your car.
- Liability coverage pays for your legal responsibility to others for bodily injury or property damage.
- Medical coverage pays for the cost of treating injuries, rehabilitation and sometimes lost wages and funeral expenses.
Get A Quote