There are many reasons why you buy Pennsylvania home insurance, auto insurance or business insurance. But the bottom line is that you buy insurance to protect your assets and have claims paid fairly and promptly. You also want competitively priced insurance rates.
Why Independent Agencies Are Better
When you purchase insurance through an independent agent you are working with a licensed professional who specializes in the products and services you need. Independent agents are local business owners who employee your neighbors to serve your needs.
Benefits of Working with an Independent Agent
1. We represent many different markets. This allows us to bring you the best possible combination of coverage, price and service.
2. We are there to handle your claims. We will help you through the claims process.
3. We have the services you need. We offer prompt and professional insurance services. You don’t get a recording or someone in another state. We care about you and will help you solve your problems.
4. We are experienced. Our staff completes regular training on all the insurance products you need.
5. Locally owned. Our agency is locally owned and operated. It is always better to buy local. You can stop in our office anytime and meet the team that services your account.
6. Working through an independent agent does not increase your premiums.
7. All your home insurance, auto insurance, RV insurance and business insurance can be handled in one place.
Worthington Insurance has been a brand that stands for stability, honesty and value for over a century and a quarter. Worthington Insurance specializing in auto, home, contractor and business insurance as well as other insurance in Philadelphia, Yardley, Morrisville, Langhorne, Newtown, Bensalem, Levittown, Bucks County and surrounding areas in Pennsylvania and New Jersey.